Jamie Whincup Signed 2008 V8 Supercars Championship Team Vodafone Race-Worn Suit
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 17 October 2019 19:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
After a rocky start to his V8 career way back in 2002, Jamie Whincup found himself dumped at the end of the 2003 season, and his future in the sport in doubt. What came next has been one of the greatest stories of redemption the sport has ever seen. Given a lifeline by Tasman Motorsport in 2005, Whincup eventually broke through in 2008 to deliver his maiden V8 Supercars Championship. No-one could have predicted the career that was to follow – a record seven Championships (and counting), four Bathurst 1000 victories, and an extensive list of accolades that we simply couldn’t cover in one paragraph. He is, without a doubt, the greatest driver of the modern era – and he could just be the best we have ever seen.
- This authentic race suit has been certified by Triple Eight Race Engineering as having been worn by Jamie Whincup during his maiden Championship-winning 2008 V8 Supercars season
- Official Team Vodafone race-worn suit comes personally signed by Whincup
- The only item of its kind commercially available worldwide – this auction represents a unique opportunity for any memorabilia collector or Triple Eight fan alike
- Superbly presented in a deluxe showcase display, alongside iconic imagery from Whincup’s ongoing record-breaking V8 Supercars career and statistics from his 2014 season
- Approximate framed dimensions are a life-sized 1800 x 850 mm
- Secured from and endorsed by Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Accompanied by a 1/1 numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Buy It Now offers considered up until the 25th of November. Please contact us directly on 1300 676 020 to formally submit your offer
- To bid, simply input your maximum affordable price, and our auto bid system will bid for you until your maximum is reached. Our auction system will automatically bid up by the amount equal to the minimum bid increments (the minimum bid increment for this listing is $100.)
|2008 Race Wins|
|Adelaide (Race 1)||Adelaide (Race 2)||Melbourne (Race 12)|
|Melbourne (Race 14)||Winton (Race 21)||Bathurst (Race 25)|
|Queensland (Race 26)||Queensland (Race 27)||Queensland (Race 28)|
|Bahrain (Race 29)||Bahrain (Race 30)||Bahrain (Race 31)|
|Launceston (Race 33)||Launceston (Race 34)||Oran Park (Race 35|
|14 October 2019 00:24||1000.00||Barnzee_HSV|
|13 October 2019 19:56||900.00||TuckeyC|
|13 October 2019 15:30||800.00||Barnzee_HSV|
|13 October 2019 15:30||700.00||TuckeyC|
|13 October 2019 15:30||700.00||Barnzee_HSV|
|13 October 2019 10:56||600.00||TuckeyC|
|13 October 2019 10:56||500.00||PJ|
|11 October 2019 11:23||400.00||TuckeyC|
|11 October 2019 11:23||300.00||LUKE888|
|10 October 2019 19:45||200.00||TuckeyC|
|10 October 2019 19:13||0.00||Andrewc|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 20-25 business days from September through to December, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time during our peak periods/events (such as AFL/NRL Premierships, etc) or for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated and Icons UK.)
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.