Congratulations to Hawthorn superstar Tom Mitchell on a stellar 2018 season, capped off by winning his first Brownlow Medal. The prolific ball winner started off the year with a bang, setting an AFL record with a league-record 54 disposals. His dominant form continued throughout 2018, leading the Hawks to a surprise top-four finish. His incredible ability to get from contest to contest and consistently win contested ball has been widely lauded by fans, teammates and opposition alike – a Brownlow Medal is a more than fitting way to acknowledge Mitchell’s peerless 2018 season.
- Pays tribute to Hawthorn’s recipients of the Chas Brownlow Medal
- Personally signed by Hawthorn superstars Shane Crawford, John Platten, Robert DiPierdomenico, Sam Mitchell, and 2018 winner Tom Mitchell
- Includes a replica Brownlow Medal integrated into the display
- Limited to 100 units worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League