Alastair Clarkson’s men have irrefutably stamped themselves as one of the most dominant sides in AFL history. Led by their revolutionary coach, 2008 marked the beginning of a decade of dominance as a young Hawks side defied all expectations to pull off one of the greatest Grand Final upsets in history. In front of 100,000+ fans and inspirationally led by a young back-man by the name of Luke Hodge, the Hawks managed to take down the seemingly invincible Geelong in grand fashion.
The hunt for a three-peat has stumped some of history’s greatest outfits. But these Hawks were different. Clarkson, through the develop astute and incredibly successful tactics, was able to coach his chargers onto one of the game’s most lucrative lists. Their incredible three-peat from 2013-15 saw Luke Hodge morph into one of the great leaders, Sam Mitchell into a prestigious midfielder, and Cyril Rioli into one of the more electrifying forwards in recent memory. For any other club, the pressure of winning three Premierships in a row would have been too much to handle – luckily, these Hawks weren’t like any others.
- Pays tribute to Hawthorn’s unrivalled decade of dominance, culminating in four Premiership triumphs between 2008 – 2018
- This magnificent display features an official Adidas player-cut three-peat guernsey, personally signed by coach of all four Premierships, Alastair Clarkson
- Encompasses a total of 43 signatures, including all premiership players from the four Premierships of 2008, and 2013-15
- Features four replica Premiership Medals and Norm Smith Medals, along with celebration and action imagery from each of the four Premierships
- Limited to just 43 editions worldwide, with each edition comes accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 1000 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL & AFLPA