A natural goalscorer with the ability to run in behind and come short, English striker Harry Kane has progressively developed into one of the most deadly finishers in the game. One of a rare breed - an old fashioned traditional centre-forward - Kane's movement has been likened to that of Teddy Sheringham with the power and accuracy of his shots compared to that of all-time Premier League top-scorer, Alan Shearer. A constant of Roy Hodgson's England side, Kane looks set to be the striker in a spine of Tottenham players, alongside Eric Dier and Dele Alli. It takes more than just talent to perform at a World Cup - Kane has shown unwavering mental strength and an inspired work ethic to prove the difference maker in England's 2018 push for World Cup glory.
- Pays tribute to England and Tottenham striker, Harry Kane
- Features an official yellow and black Nike Hypervenom boot, personally signed by Kane in black ink
- Limited to just 25 editions worldwide
- Accompanied by an Official Icons UK Certificate of Authenticity, with matching hologram
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 425 mm
All Icons product comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, which includes the details of the signing session and a photo of the player signing the product line at the signing session, where available. Details of the company are registered with Companies House (UK) and their company number is 06791294; this is always displayed on the COAs. Icons Shop Ltd are easily traceable and subject to UK law. Icons’ Managing Director personally signs every COA; they don't reproduce any signatures, ever, even for this small task.