With GI's highly-publicised move to Redfern, he brought near immediate success to the proud foundation club. Within a season, the Rabbitohs had surged to the top rungs of the NRL ladder, and in 2014, Inglis’ brilliance drove the Bunnies to the biggest stage of all, where they reached rugby league’s pinnacle - breaking a 43-year Premiership drought for the green and red army. He will be remembered as perhaps the most amazing athlete to play the modern game – a unique blend of sheer size and blinding speed and agility. His versatility was without peer; from the halves to the centres, to full back and anywhere else he was needed, GI could be relied on to provide a spark, whether it be a timely dash, the perfect hit, or the willingness to put his body through tackle after tackle himself. Comparisons may be made in years to come, but undeniably, there will never be another champion quite like Greg Inglis.
- A stunning piece paying tribute to the career of one of rugby league’s modern-day greats, Greg Inglis
- Features iconic imagery of GI’s famous ‘Goanna’ celebration from the 2014 Finals Series – the year of the Rabbitohs 43-year drought breaking Premiership triumph
- Display lists key statistics and achievements from GI’s decorated Rabbitoh’s career
- Limited to just 71 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 900 x 550 mm