Dangerfield, Selwood and Ablett – it’s enough to fill Geelong fans with unbridled excitement, and enough to fill opposition fans with pure dread. These three superstars form perhaps the most decorated trio to play the game today – sporting an unrivalled list of accolades. When it comes to Selwood, however, it’s never been about personal accolades. His courage and captaincy have been amongst the most revered at AFL level, as he sits amongst the games most respected and elite leaders. Danger’s arrival at Geelong saw the Cats instantly catapulted into Premiership contention, and saw an entire community welcome back a homegrown hero, while Ablett’s return in 2018 was a fairy-tale for Geelong’s favourite son. All the stars are aligned for these three superstars to deliver another Premiership to the Cats’ faithful.
- Pays tribute to modern day superstars and three of the greatest players to ever represent the Geelong Cats – Patrick Dangerfield, Joel Selwood and Gary Ablett Jnr
- Personally signed by Brownlow Medallist Patrick Dangerfield, Geelong’s longest serving captain in Joel Selwood, and dual-Premiership player and Brownlow Medallist, Gary Ablett Jnr
- Magnificent display features foiled replicas of the Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, and Carji Greeves Medal, paying homage to the incredible list of accolades the trio have won during their respective Geelong careers
- Strictly limited to just 50 personally signed editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are 700 x 500 mm