EDITION #9 - Trent Cotchin Signed Wings
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 20 August 2020 20:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
On that historic last Saturday in September 2017, Trent Cotchin typified the heart and soul of the yellow and black. He wasn’t afraid to do the dirty work – a trademark of the ferocity in which he plays, and more importantly, inspires. Fast-forward to 2019 and Cotch was again as fearless as ever. An early, bone-crunching tackle on Shane Mumford set the tone for the Tiger’s, as they carried that ferocity throughout the day in the demolition of the Giants. Now a dual-Premiership captain and one of the most beloved leaders in the football world, Cotch’s legacy at Tigerland will forever be one of the greats.
- You are bidding on Edition #9 of this stunning tribute to the inspirational leader of the Richmond Football Club and dual-Premiership captain, Trent Cotchin
- Features the man affectionately known as ‘Cotch’ in the iconic landscape pose – proudly wearing his two Premiership Medals – whilst holding the 2017 and 2019 Premiership Cups
- Each edition comes personally signed by Cotchin, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Strictly limited to just 109 editions
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 480mm
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
|20 August 2020 13:01||595.00||Superstar|
|19 August 2020 14:14||545.00||Andrew Rowley|
|18 August 2020 20:33||495.00||Superstar|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. To guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Friday, 4th December 2020. For orders placed after the 4th of December 2020, the anticipated despatch is late January/early February, 2021.
- For products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, etc.), to guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Sunday, 29th November 2020.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.