EDITION #1 – Dustin Martin Signed Brownlow Medal Ball Display
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 9 December 2019 20:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the AFL and the Richmond Football Club, is proud to offer for auction Edition #1 of M4RTIN. Edition #1 was the first edition produced out of the limited set of 36 editions and is a must have for any Tigers fan or astute memorabilia collector alike. Don’t miss out.
- You are bidding on Edition #1 of the Dustin Martin 2017 Brownlow Signed Ball Display
- Pays tribute to 2017 Brownlow Medallist and Premiership star, Dustin Martin
- Features an exclusively commissioned Brownlow Sherrin football, personally signed by Martin in black ink
- This stunning display includes Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal and Jack Dyer Medal imagery, a nod to Martin’s incredible 2017 season in which he became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win ‘The Big Three’ in a season Strictly limited to 444 editions worldwide
- Limited to just 36 editions worldwide – Martin’s Brownlow-winning number of votes polled during his phenomenal 2017 season, which included 11 best-on-ground performances during the home and away season, along with a best-afield display in the 2017 Grand Final
- Accompanied by a Limited Edition 1 of 36 Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Pre-Christmas despatch available for all auction items
|9 December 2019 19:59||650.00||CT|
|9 December 2019 19:57||600.00||Aqua Place|
|9 December 2019 19:56||550.00||LR|
|9 December 2019 19:14||500.00||Aqua Place|
|9 December 2019 18:38||450.00||LR|
|8 December 2019 20:44||400.00||RM|
|6 December 2019 19:57||350.00||Aqua Place|
|3 December 2019 23:40||300.00||Mark|
|3 December 2019 18:25||250.00||dimitri|
|3 December 2019 17:42||200.00||WM|
|3 December 2019 08:42||150.00||Lakey|
|3 December 2019 08:42||100.00||Aaron|
|3 December 2019 08:42||50.00||Lakey|
|2 December 2019 20:34||0.00||Aaron|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated or mentioned in the product description.
- Due to international protocols in affect due to COVID-19, please allow for additional time for any orders from our International partners, who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes during this time.
- who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes over the course of the coming weeks.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.