"He will go down now as one of the all-time greats - two-time premiership, two-time Norm Smith. Oh, a Brownlow too - I forgot that." - Damien Hardwick. On the last Saturday of September, Dustin Martin became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win two Premiership Medals and two Norm Smith Medals, alongside a Brownlow... just let that sink in. It's not often that you can call someone a once-in-a-lifetime player - Dusty is one that will never be forgotten in not only the hearts of the yellow and black army, but by all those who have witnessed his greatness.
- The ultimate tribute to Dustin Martin, the first player in AFL history to be crowned a dual-Norm Smith and Brownlow Medallist
- Featuring an official Richmond 2019 Grand Final replica guernsey, personally signed by Martin in black ink on the Tigers’ yellow sash
- Integrated into the magnificent display are two replica Premiership and Norm Smith Medals, alongside a replica Brownlow medal – paying homage to Martin’s unrivalled 2017 and 2019 seasons
- Integrates action and celebration from Martin’s best-afield performances in the 2017 and 2019 Grand Finals into the display
- Strictly limited to just 200 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm