It was only fitting that Martin put the exclamation mark on a stunning season with the game’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal, becoming just the sixth Tiger to take home Charlie. Martin, once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transformed that into a brutal reality that was, simply, too much for essentially every opponent. He was too strong for their midfields, too agile for their backlines and, above all, too strong for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- Featuring an official Puma Richmond home guernsey, personally signed by Martin in black ink on the Tigers’ yellow sash
- This stunning display includes an impressive oversized Brownlow Medal, paying homage to Martin’s incredible 2017 season
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Lists Martin’s key statistics and achievements from the 2017 home & away season, along with a round-by-round summary of his votes polled
- Limited to just 444 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm