Dustin Martin Signed 2017 Match-Used Ball
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 9 December 2019 20:30
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Richmond Football Club and Australian Football League, is proud to offer the Dustin Martin Signed 2017 Matched-Used Ball. Personally signed by the two-time Norm Smith Medallist, this rare piece comes officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL, and is a must-have for all Tigers fans and astute collectors alike – don’t miss out!
- Commemorates Dustin Martin’s unrivalled 2017 season, capped off by becoming the first player in history to win the Brownlow Medal, Premiership and Norm Smith Medal in the same season
- This official match-used Sherrin has been certified to SE Products – the exclusive memorabilia licensee to the AFL – as having been used during a Richmond match from the 2017 Toyota AFL Premiership Season
- Match-used ball comes personally signed by two-time Norm Smith Medallist Dustin Martin
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- The successful auction bidder will have the option, should they so desire, to have the ball presented in a presentation case (please contact customer service for more details)
|9 December 2019 20:29||550.00||PuntRd|
|9 December 2019 19:16||400.00||Yes|
|9 December 2019 19:16||350.00||PuntRd|
|9 December 2019 19:14||300.00||Yes|
|9 December 2019 19:14||250.00||MB|
|5 December 2019 15:30||200.00||Yes|
|4 December 2019 01:11||150.00||ZK|
|3 December 2019 18:29||100.00||Aaron|
|3 December 2019 18:29||50.00||Andrewk98|
|2 December 2019 21:18||0.00||Aaron|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 10-15 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.). Please contact us for any specific delivery advice.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.