How do you tackle the untackleable? Many players have tried over the journey, but almost all have been left dazed and confused in the wake of Dustin Martin’s trademark ‘don’t argue’. Dusty doesn’t try to avoid tackles – like a raging bull he seeks out the contact. The task of curtailing Dusty is a frightening proposition for even the league’s most revered taggers. When he’s at the peak of his powers, he is untaggable – a freight train that bullies his way through opposing midfields, one fend-off at a time. The closer the opposition get to him, the further they seem to end up. Martin’s trademark ‘don’t argue’ has quickly become one of the most recognisable maneuvers in the game – and on the back of perhaps the most physically superior season in living memory, you can be sure it will be a staple of his for years to come.
- Pays tribute to Dustin Martin, the first player in AFL history to be crowned a dual-Norm Smith and Brownlow Medallist
- Features Dustin Martin in his iconic fend-off pose, which has become one of the most intimidating and devastating maneuvers in the history of the game
- Available either unframed, or framed - please select your desired option above
- Approximate unframed dimensions are 950 x 430 mm
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 480 mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL