It was only fitting that Martin put the exclamation mark on a stunning season with the game’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal, becoming just the sixth Tiger to take home Charlie. Martin, once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transformed that into a brutal reality that was, simply, too much for essentially every opponent. He was too strong for their midfields, too agile for their backlines and, above all, too strong for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- Each edition comes personally signed by Martin and includes key statistics from each of Martin’s vote-getting matches in 2017
- Integrated into this stunning display is not only a replica Brownlow Medal but also a piece of Martin’s 2017 match-worn guernsey
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Limited to 444 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm