Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Triple Eight Race Engineering, is proud to release 'Lowndesy'. Limited to just 188 editions worldwide, 'Lowndesy' comes personally signed by retiring Motorsport legend Craig Lowndes and features imagery from his seventh Bathurst victory, with the iconic Mount Panorama in the background. This magnificent piece is a must have for any Craig Lowndes fan or Motorsport enthusiast alike - secure yours before stock runs out!
- Features imagery of Lowndesy’s Holden Commodore ZB during his final Bathurst, with the iconic Mount Panorama in the background
- Magnificent display features imagery of each of his cars from his seven Bathurst 1000 triumphs, along with the key statistics from each respective race
- Personally signed by Lowndes in silver paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Officially licensed by the Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Limited to 188 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 500 mm