Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Collingwood Football Club and the AFL, is proud to release ‘Decorations of Distinction’. This magnificent piece pays tribute to the rich history of the Collingwood Football Club, capturing its Premiership history in pictorial detail, along with those recognised as Brownlow Medallists, Norm Smith Medallists, Coleman Medallists and Copeland Trophy recipients. Each edition presents with a complete set of replica medals paying homage to the highest honours on offer to a Collingwood footballer. ‘Decorations of Distinction’ is the definitive nod to individual and shared success for all Pies fans and astute collectors alike – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to the esteemed history of individual and team success of the Collingwood Football Club
- Includes a replica Premiership Medal, Brownlow Medal, Coleman Medal, Norm Smith Medal and the Copeland Trophy Medal, complete with the names of the recipients of each distinction (four or more Copeland Trophies)
- Stunning piece also includes a definitive pictorial history of the Pies’ Premiership success along with the Clubs they defeated to taste Premiership glory
- Limited to just 500 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 800 x 600 mm