Boyd Woodcock Signed 2020 Indigenous Match-Worn Guernsey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 27 August 2020 19:36
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Port Adelaide Football Club, are proud to release the 2020 Indigenous Match-Worn Guernsey Auction! Combining a celebration of Indigenous history and culture with its 150th anniversary celebrations in 2020, this special guernsey is being worn for the Sir Doug Nicholls Round to pay homage to all the club’s past and present Indigenous players. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to own a piece of Port Adelaide history!
- You’re bidding on an official Port Adelaide 2020 Indigenous guernsey, certified as having been worn by Boyd Woodcock during the Round 13 match between Port Adelaide and Hawthorn on Saturday 22 August 2020, at Adelaide Oval
- Authentic match-worn guernsey comes personally signed by Boyd Woodcock
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially designed, commemorative-themed insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered, AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity with accompanying hologram
- Winning bid subject to standard Buyer’s Premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. For a full list of auction terms and conditions, please view the link at the top of each listing
|27 August 2020 19:30||2551.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 19:30||2501.00||GG|
|27 August 2020 19:20||2051.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 19:20||2001.00||GG|
|27 August 2020 19:19||1450.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 19:19||1400.00||Jackson|
|27 August 2020 19:18||1350.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 19:18||1300.00||Jackson|
|27 August 2020 19:18||1250.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 19:18||1200.00||Jackson|
|27 August 2020 07:52||1150.00||Daleyboy|
|27 August 2020 07:52||1100.00||Power1717|
|22 August 2020 18:27||1050.00||Daleyboy|
|22 August 2020 18:27||1000.00||Power1717|
|21 August 2020 22:49||550.00||Daleyboy|
|21 August 2020 22:49||500.00||Mcledge|
|21 August 2020 22:17||450.00||Daleyboy|
|21 August 2020 21:40||400.00||Rob|
|21 August 2020 21:40||400.00||Power1717|
|21 August 2020 20:56||350.00||Rob|
|21 August 2020 20:18||300.00||Phallus|
|21 August 2020 20:07||250.00||Power1717|
|21 August 2020 19:38||200.00||Phallus|
|21 August 2020 19:22||150.00||Roger|
|21 August 2020 19:12||100.00||Phallus|
|21 August 2020 19:12||50.00||Sarge|
|21 August 2020 19:12||50.00||Phallus|
|21 August 2020 18:33||0.00||Sarge|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. To guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Friday, 4th December 2020. For orders placed after the 4th of December 2020, the anticipated despatch is late January/early February, 2021.
- For products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, etc.), to guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Sunday, 29th November 2020.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.