Bachar Houli Big V Signed Match-Worn Guernsey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 2 March 2020 20:15
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the AFL and AFLPA, are uniting to raise money for those affected by the devastating bush fires, with a series of unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and memorabilia items available for the upcoming AFL State of Origin event. Dig deep, as all proceeds will go to this incredibly important cause.
- You’re bidding on an official Big V guernsey, certified as having been worn by Bachar Houli during the State of Origin for Bushfire Relief match on Friday 28 February 2020, at Marvel Stadium
- This authentic match-worn guernsey comes personally signed by Bachar Houli
- Presented in a specially designed collector’s tin, featuring custom designed decals on the front, back and lid of the tin
- Approximate collector’s tin dimensions 320 x 80 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered, AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity with accompanying hologram
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
All proceeds from tickets sales and any additional donations will go into a Community Relief Fund set up by the AFL to support the local communities in fire affected areas to repair and rebuild their football clubs, including helping footballing families in these impacted communities.
Please Note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid. Auction item contingent on the player participating in the State of Origin for Bushfire Relief match.
|2 March 2020 15:18||2100.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|1 March 2020 21:12||2050.00||Siren|
|1 March 2020 21:11||1950.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|1 March 2020 21:11||1900.00||Siren|
|1 March 2020 21:11||1800.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|1 March 2020 21:11||1750.00||Siren|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1700.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1650.00||KYLE1990|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1550.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1500.00||KYLE1990|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1350.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1300.00||KYLE1990|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1250.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1200.00||KYLE1990|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1050.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 22:09||1000.00||KYLE1990|
|28 February 2020 19:55||900.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 19:55||850.00||Scoro1897|
|28 February 2020 19:55||700.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|28 February 2020 19:55||650.00||Scoro1897|
|27 February 2020 16:20||500.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|27 February 2020 16:20||450.00||Jobyone|
|27 February 2020 16:20||400.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|27 February 2020 16:20||350.00||Jobyone|
|20 February 2020 16:28||300.00||Bachar houli 2017|
|19 February 2020 07:20||250.00||Dooda|
|19 February 2020 07:20||200.00||Jimbo|
|18 February 2020 15:49||0.00||Dooda|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated or mentioned in the product description.
- Due to international protocols in affect due to COVID-19, please allow for additional time for any orders from our International partners, who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes during this time.
- who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes over the course of the coming weeks.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.