Alex Rance 2017 Grand Final Signed Match-Worn Boots
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 12 December 2019 19:15
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
The All-Australian captain was nothing short of sensational on Grand Final day. Not only was he blanketing his opponents, but, as always, peeling off and affecting countless other contests. He managed to keep a cool head and keep the back six under control, especially when the Crows were red-hot in the first quarter. His stunning performance was capped off with an incredible 10 intercept possessions, and 14 ‘one-percenters’ – his ability to read the ball in flight to repeatedly blunt Adelaide’s attacking raids was instrumental in his side’s glorious drought-breaking Premiership.
- You’re bidding on the only pair available worldwide – you will be the sole owner of Alex Rance’s personally signed, Grand Final match-worn boots should you be successful
- Both boots are personally signed by Premiership hero Alex Rance
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe acrylic presentation case
- Each auction winner will have the option, should they so desire, to alternatively have the boots presented in a deluxe presentation frame
- Approximate presentation case dimensions are 350 x 190 x 260 mm
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- These authentic match-worn boots have been certified to SE Products as having been used during the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- The successful bidder at the final conclusion of each Richmond Match-Worn Boot Auction will receive a Richmond 2019 Team Signed Guernsey display valued at $1,995!
|1 November 2019 00:27||900.00||mannix01|
|12 October 2019 11:43||800.00||RS|
|11 October 2019 19:17||700.00||tigerlegend|
|11 October 2019 12:21||600.00||Speedy|
|10 October 2019 19:01||500.00||Wings28|
|3 October 2019 20:57||400.00||RS|
|2 October 2019 10:53||300.00||Scragger Gallagher|
|30 September 2019 13:42||200.00||Bigbird8|
|30 September 2019 13:42||100.00||Raquelle|
|30 September 2019 13:42||100.00||Bigbird8|
|29 September 2019 16:59||0.00||Raquelle|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days from September through to December, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.)
- Order by December 8th for guaranteed despatch before Christmas (excluding products imported from our International partners, or unless otherwise stated in the product description).
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.