Congratulations to Hawthorn star midfielder Tom Mitchell, recipient of the 2018 Chas Brownlow Medal. Mitchell's triumph sees him join the most elite company in the game’s history, becoming the latest winner for the Hawthorn Football Club.
In conjunction with by the AFL and AFL Players’ Association, Official Memorabilia is proud to pay tribute to the history of the Chas Brownlow Medal and its esteemed recipients, with an unprecedented range of products to appeal to football purists and astute collectors alike. The ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program is also a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times. This represents the largest ever gathering of past Brownlow Medallists, and is unlikely to ever be matched, confirming the uniqueness of the program.
- Personally signed by no less than 59 footballers who have been awarded the VFL/AFL’s highest individual honour
- Includes the signature of 2020 Brownlow Medallist, Lachie Neale
- Features a uniquely designed Brownlow Medallist guernsey and images of the winners since 1924
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal as the centrepiece of the guernsey
- Features images of each and every Brownlow Medallist since 1924
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Foundation to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Limited to just three editions in 2020, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1310 x 1070 mm